Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Eminem's Former Detroit Residence For Sale


eminems home



Eminem's once childhood home has been on Detroit's list of available properties for some time. The city was completely unaware of the fact that it was the megastar rapper's former residence and it has been offered at $500, which isn't a surprising rate for a lot of homes in Detroit. The home sits on Dresden St and the block is all but completely obliterated. I drive through there often and the usual scene is one of overgrowth, wildlife and total blight. I passed through there today to get some more shots of the rapper's vacant property when I was contacted by Yahoo. They asked if they could use my photo of the home that I captured last year so I decided to go get some fresh shots of the place. Eminem's cover for the upcoming album, "MMLP2", is a photo of the home in its current condition. Shouts out to Yahoo for showing me some love with the full photo credit and link back to my Panoramio. Follow the link to Yahoo's full story: http://homes.yahoo.com/blogs/spaces/eminem-detroit-home-seen-2-album-covers-available-224715896.html

No comments:

Post a Comment